Practicing Yoga is Now in Your Hands!!!
$85$59/hour · Gift Certificates available.
Why Private Yoga?
- When the teacher doesn't have 15, 20, 30 students to worry about, she can focus her time and energy on you, giving you the corrections and adjustments you deserve. This allows you to quickly excel in your practice and gives you the feeling of accomplishment that you are actually moving forward.
- Customized Classes: Customization allows your class to be directed at what your personal goals are. This includes sequences created with a therapeutic intention for healing injuries, an overall flexibility blast or anatomical attention of creating more strength/toning in certain areas of the body. Here are some examples of choices:
- Hot or cool? You pick the temperature of your choice!
- Workshop style: Beginning Yoga so you can learn form and safety before you hit primetime classes. Or is there a particular arm balance or inversion posture, you'd specifically like to work on?
- Hatha Style: If you prefer a slower more methodical class, for example, Iyengar style using blocks and other props to teach you proper alignment according to your body type and your experience.
- Vinyasa: If you prefer faster pace where you flow from posture to posture.